Changes in our Newsletter Delivery!

We are going to be printing fewer paper copies of the newsletter and plan on sending it as an attachment to an e-mail via edmondrs@gmail.com. There will be a few hard copies available if needed.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Book Club Correction

I apologize for having the wrong information on here. I put the wrong 'Boundaries' book by Henry Cloud up and as I have learned, there are many 'Boundaries' books by this author. Here is the book you WILL want to read! : )

'Boundaries; When to say yes, when to say no. Take control of your life.'


Also, if you notice that I have the wrong information on here, please leave a comment so I can correct it immediately! And if you have any information that you would like all of the sisters to see, please feel free to contact me! Thank you ladies! : )

-Stephanie Crandall

No comments: