Changes in our Newsletter Delivery!

We are going to be printing fewer paper copies of the newsletter and plan on sending it as an attachment to an e-mail via edmondrs@gmail.com. There will be a few hard copies available if needed.

Friday, January 2, 2009

Playgroup

Okay ladies, I am at a loss here. I am not sure what to do and I would love your input. Please answer these questions for me. THANK YOU! : )

1. How often would you like playgroup? (i.e. once a week, every two weeks, once a month...)
2. Where would you like playgroup in the winter? Do you want playgrounds, someone willing to host, etc....?
3. What day of the week works best?

I am hoping to get playgroup up and running and I would love to know what everyone would like to do! : )

2 comments:

Ingrid said...

so sorry I only now saw this and didn't give input sooner. I think playgroup every other week would be nice. The winter setting changes it a bit, though. Perhaps someone's home would be best, although it's quite a commitment to host so many children! And, as for days of the week, I currently have no preference.

Unknown said...

I agree with Ingrid (and I just now found our blog lol, so I didn't get to read this till now) We could also do McDonalds - on thursdays some of the have a 1.99 Chz burger happy meal